Friday, January 25, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my food blog! These are some of my family's favorite recipes that I have cooked for them. Over the years I have tried to organize my vast collection of recipes, but I can never find them when I need them. This is my attempt to organize my recipes and share them with friends and family.

I call it "Deja vu" because I did not invent these recipes, they are recipes I have found in magazines, on tv, from cookbooks, from family and friends and even from restaurants. They are familiar recipes you may have tried elsewhere, I just put my lower calorie spin on them. I am a calorie counting fanatic, so I try my best to take food my family loves and make a lower calorie healthier version. If it is posted here I have served this to my family and is family approved. Sometimes I am the only one who has approved the recipe, but for the majority of the recipes, everyone has enjoyed them.

Check back occasionally, this is a work in progress and it will take some time to build an archive of recipes. Please take a moment to comment if you try one of my recipes, it is always nice to hear from you:)

No comments: